April 28, 2011

Hummus Pizza

This blog will be used to log my life adventures.  Usually, they are just random ways I find to pass the time.  They may bore you; they may inspire you to try something new!

Today's culinary challenge was to make hummus pizza, and as you can see below, I succeeded.



First, I used the hummus recipe: Extra Easy Hummus.  I tweaked it a bit by using a tablespoon of jarred garlic instead of a clove and thyme instead of cumin.  It was de-lish (hard to make in the blender though).

Second, I whipped up some Jiffy Pizza Crust mix.

Third, I layered the crust with the hummus, chopped broccoli, black olives, and diced portabella mushrooms.

Fourth, the pizza baked at 425 until it had a nice brown tint around the edges.



THEN I ATE 3 PIECES!!!  SO GOOD!!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

A new blog for me to steal recipes from!! Can't wait to see what all you have in store for your followers :)

Holden said...

You should make some pepperoni pizza!!!