May 8, 2011

Mothers' Day Creations

Holden wanted to make some cupcakes for his mom.  He made the white cake batter and learned how to zest a lemon :-) in the process.  Once they were finished baking, I decorated the tops with an icing concoction of vanilla and lemon flavors.  It ended up being a tangy tasting icing that was actually pretty delish!  Here was the finished product for his mom, Gigi.







I also took two of the cupcakes to my family: one with a flower and a P for my mom, Pam, and one for my grandma with a flower and an S for Sandy.

This is the card I made for my mom:


The black dot stickers came out dark in the pictures, but they say Mom in silver lettering.

Hope everyone had a great Mothers' Day especially my mom! <3

1 comment:

pam said...

It was a great Mother's Day....Thanks for coming over, loved the card and cupcake. Your a great cook. Love you lots, Mom